Balsa Glider Kit | Ideal for Age 11 years and above
₹500.00 (15% off)
- INCLUDES FUN ACTIVITIES For HANDS-ON LEARNING | AGE: 11 years and above
- SKILL SETS: Aeromodelling, parts of an aircraft, forces of flight, control surface of an aircraft, balsa glider, problem-solving ability.
- ATTENTION SPAN: Each activity is a combination of building, comprehending & then application of the understanding. This helps to improve the attention span of the child.
- IMPROVES LEARNING OUTCOMES: Enhances critical thinking & problem-solving capacity.
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Activity is designed to stay engaged in learning & productivity.
- Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Chennai.
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIM.
- Additional information
- Size Guide
The Balsa glider Kit has activities related to basics of aircraft, forces of flight, different types of control surfaces of an aircraft and their applications. It contains a manual that explains how to execute the balsa glider project step by step with the materials included in the kit. This Kit is for children who want to experiment, test, and design practical balsa gliders and aeromodelling projects on their own. It also contains a balsa glider designing guide, which actually teaches the child to design his/her own real-time gliders using various materials.
Number of activities- 1
Size of the box- 240 mm x 310 mm x 50 mm
Hands on Fun learning Activities.
List of Materials:
- Balsa sheet (25 + 8cm)
- Cyanoacrylate glue
- Hand gloves
- Scale (30cm)
- Clay ( Small pack)
- Sand paper
- Thick stick (30cm)
|Package dimensions & Weight||30.5 × 24 × 5 cm;0.640Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||30.5 × 24 × 5 cm|