Robotics Kit | Grade 6 | 21 Experiments | For kids of Age 10 years and above
₹1,500.00 (15% off)
• INCLUDES 20 + CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS for STEAM Learning | AGE: 10 years and above.
• SKILL DEVELOPMENT: STEAM Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem solving Creativity & Innovative, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
• BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs.
• ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board.
• SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 20+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
• VIDEO EXPLAINATION: QR code for each activity to learn through Videos.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
STEAM Creator Kit for Grade 6 has activities related to fun learning using concepts of basic electronics, programming the Microcontroller Sensors like IR Sensor, Flame Sensor, LDR Sensor, Ultrasonic Sensor, Soil Moisture Sensor and actuators like Servo motor. Parts of Aircraft, Forces acting on an aircraft, how does an Aeroplane fly and model aircraft.
• Number of activities- 21
• Size of the box- 240mm x 310mm x 50 mm
• Hands on Fun learning Activities
* * * ACTIVITIES AND EXPERIMENTS * * *
1. Fruit piano
2. Smart doorbell
3. Fire alarm system
4. Making an LED control using an LDR
5. Automatic door lock system
6. Making a servo motor control using potentiometer
7. Distance measurement
8. Automatic toll gate
9. Water level alerting system
10. Smart gardening
11. Research about Montgolfier Brothers and write down your observations in the column given below.
12. Simple paper plane
13. Let’s build a fighter jet
14. Let’s build a simple glider
15. Let’s make a dart glider
16. Let’s make a rescue plane
17. Flying a foam plane without the wing
18. Flying a foam plane without the tail
19. Flying a foam plane with weights on one side of the wing
20. Attaching weight to the tail and then flying the airplane
21. Flying by attaching the Ailerons
* * * LIST OF MATERIALS* * *
- Microcontroller UNO+cable
- 9V battery + cap
- Jumper wires
- Half Breadboard
- Origami papers-A4 size
- Two way tissue tape
- Ultrasonic sensor
- IR Sensor
- Flame sensor
- LDR sensor
- Soil moisture sensor
- Color foam plane
- Color foam plane box
- Microcontroller + breadboard base
- Toll gate
- Door lock activity
|Package dimensions & Weight||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm;0.64Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm|