Robotics Kit | Grade 9 | 21 Experiments | For kids of Age 13 years and above
₹1,500.00 (15% off)
• INCLUDES 20 + CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS for STEAM Learning | AGE: 13 years and above.
• SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 20+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
• SKILL DEVELOPMENT: STEAM Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem solving Creativity & Innovative, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
• BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs.
• ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board.
• VIDEO EXPLAINATION: QR code for each activity to learn through Videos.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
STEAM Creator Kit for Grade 9 has activities related to fun learning using concepts of basic Internet of Things, programming with Microcontroller IDE, Smart Home, Smart Vehicle, Smart Agriculture, Smart Wearable, Industrial Automation and Smart City using with Sensors and Actuators. Parts of Aircraft, Forces acting on an aircraft, how does an Aeroplane fly and model aircraft.
• Number of activities- 21
• Size of the box- 240mm x 310mm x 50 mm
• Hands on Fun learning Activities.
* * * ACTIVITIES AND EXPERIMENTS * * *
1. Introduction to Esp32 control board
2. Esp32 setup in Microcontroller IDE
3. Blynk IOT platform
4. Control an LED with the help of IoT
5. Smart door lock system using IoT
6. Intruder alarm system using IoT
7. Smart parking system using IoT
8. Smart plant monitoring system
9. Remote panic alarm system using IoT
10. Controlling an LED in a local server using the web browser
11. Temperature and humidity monitoring system using IoT
12. Simple paper plane
13. How to make a fighter jet
14. How to make a simple glider
15. How to make a dart glider
16. Let’s make a rescue plane
17. Flying a foam plane without the wing
18. Flying a foam plane without the tail
19. Flying a foam plane with weights on one side of the wing
20. Attaching weight to the tail and then flying the airplane
21. Flying by attaching the Ailerons
* * * LIST OF MATERIALS* * *
- ESP 32 dev board
- Jumper wires
- Half Breadboard
- LED White
- LED RED
- LED GREEN
- LED YELLOW
- Origami papers-A4 size
- Two way tissue tape
- USB cable for ESP32
- IR sensors
- Mini PIR
- Soil moisture sensor
- DHT 11 sensor
- Color foam plane
- Color foam plane box
- Microcontroller + breadboard base
- IoT Parking system-SEPARATOR
- IoT Parking system-BASE
|Package dimensions & Weight||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm;0.67Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm|