Grade 2 | Math Kit | 23 Activities
₹1,050.00 (15% off)
- INCLUDES FUN ACTIVITIES For HANDS-ON LEARNING | AGE: 5 years and above
- SKILL SET: Skip and count the numbers in forward and backward, Addition and subtraction with regrouping, Shape recognition, Basic logical reasoning.
- HOW TO USE: 1 Detailed Manual with Concept wise Outcomes and Instructions for Each Activity. Each Concept is supported by a QR Code to understand with the help of a video explanation.
- INCREASES ATTENTION SPAN: Each activity is a combination of reading, comprehending & then application of the understanding. This helps to improve the attention span of the child.
- BUILDS MOTOR SKILLS: The overall concepts and activities need tremendous coordination between various parts of the mind and mind. This further develops the cognitive skills along with the motor skills of the child i.e ability of the child to make movements with the clarity of objectivity.
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Math Learning Kit for grade 2 contains Hands-on Activities to build a sense of the concepts being taught in the Classroom. The kit contains a detailed Manual with Concept wise Outcomes and Instructions for Each Activity. Each Concept is supported by a QR Code to understand with the help of a video explanation.
Watch this Unboxing Video!
* * * CONCEPT COVERED * * *
- Number building and representation using Hundreds, Tens, and ones blocks
- Number building and representation using Numicons/Cuisenaire strips
- Number building and representation using ‘Number of the day’ template
- Comparison of numbers using hundreds, tens, and ones blocks
- Comparison of numbers using Numicons/Cuisenaire strips
- Even or odd using hundreds, tens, and ones blocks
- Skip counting using hundred’s chart
- Addition with/without carryover using block template
- Missing number/addends using block template
- Subtraction with/without borrowing using block template
- Missing subtrahend using block template
- Missing minuend using block template
- Repeated addition using multiplication strips
- Multiplication using Cuisenaire strips
- Money using ‘Money activity’ template
- Measurement using ‘Join the dots’ template
- Data handling using ‘Roll a dice’ template
- Time using ‘The daily calendar’ template
- Game- 40 card mathy
- Game- Cricket
- Game – Journey to 100
- Game – Swimming pool
Watch the playlist below to learn and perform the activities.
*** OTHER IMPORTANT LEARNING MATERIAL INCLUDED ***
- 1 Set Numicons
- 1 Set Cuisenaire
- 2 Sets of Ten Frames
- 2 Sets of Number Cards
- 2 Set of Number Cards
- 1 Set of One and Tens Spinner
- 2 Sets of Sign Cards
- 10 Items of Base ten blocks
- 20 Items of Base one Blocks
- 20 Sets of Counters
- 1 Set of Addition in an action template
- 1 item of Subtraction in an action template
- 1 Set of Number of the day Template
- 1 Set of Skip count and color template
- 1 Set of more, less, or equal template
- 1 Set of Slide and decompose template
- 1 Set of Number bingo game
|Package dimensions & Weight||320 × 230 × 59 cm;0.981Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||320 × 230 × 59 cm|