Grade 4 | Math Kit | 23 Activities
₹1,050.00 (15% off)
- INCLUDES FUN ACTIVITIES For HANDS-ON LEARNING | AGE: 6 years and above
- SKILL SETS: Comparison, Addition & Subtraction of decimals, Word problems on decimals, and measurements.
- INCREASES ATTENTION SPAN: Each activity is a combination of reading, comprehending & then application of the understanding. This helps to improve the attention span of the child.
- IDEAL GIFT: This product is an ideal gift, learning tool, and introductory to basic mathematics.
- BUILDS MOTOR SKILLS: The overall concepts and activities need tremendous coordination between various parts of the brain. This further develops the cognitive skills along with the motor skills of the child i.e ability of the child to make movements with the clarity of objectivity.
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
- This kit will enable parents to spend quality time with their children as they learn and play together.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
Math Learning Kit for Grade 4 provides an excellent learning opportunity to understand the concepts of the subject. The kit contains a Detailed Manual with Concept wise Outcomes and Instructions for Each Activity. Each Concept is supported by a QR Code to understand with the help of a video explanation.
Watch the Unboxing Video!
* * *CONCEPTS COVERED * * *
- Number value and representation using Hundreds, Tens, and ones blocks
- Number value and representation using ‘Number of the day’ template
- Number value and representation using O5 building block
- Comparison of numbers using hundreds, tens, and ones blocks
- Multiplication using ‘O5 building blocks multiplication’ template
- Division using ‘O5 building block division’ template
- Representation of fraction using fraction circles
- Representation of fraction using Cuisenaire strips
- Representation of fraction using ‘Fraction quilt’ template
- Addition of fraction using fraction circles
- Subtraction of fraction using fraction circles
- Comparison of fractions using fraction circles
- Comparison of fractions using Cuisenaire strips
- Data handling and bar graph using ‘Bar graph template’
- Measurement using ‘Compare and balance the weight’ template
- Measurement using ‘Directions and measurements’ template
- Money representation using currency notes and coins
- Money comparison using currency notes and coins
- Money conceptual understanding using ‘Ice cream shop template’
- Shapes using ‘Join the dots’ template
- Time concept using the clock
- Game- 40 card mathy
- Game- Factor bee
Watch the playlist below to learn and perform the activities.
* * * OTHER IMPORTANT LEARNING MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THE KIT ARE AS FOLLOWS * * *
- 2 sets of Cuisenaire strips
- 1 item 5 building blocks multiplication template
- 1 item number of the day template
- 1 item compare and balance weight template
- 3 sets of number and signboards
- 1 item of ice cream shop template
- 1 item of fraction quilt template
- 1 item of the construction board game
- 10 items of 100 blocks
- 20 items base ten blocks
- 30 items base one blocks
- 4 sets of 5 building blocks
- 2 of each currency and coins
- 1 set of fractions
- 1 item clock
- 10 of each color and 1 booklet: 40 Mathy Cards and answer booklet
- 1 item 5 building blocks template
- 1 item bar graph template
- 1 items directions and measurement template
- 1 item factor bee board game
- 2 dice and 4 game pieces
- 1 item Market with Eraser
|Package dimensions & Weight||320 × 230 × 59 cm;1.18Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||320 × 230 × 59 cm|