Grade 5 | Math Kit | 20 Activities
₹1,400.00 (15% off)
- INCLUDES FUN ACTIVITIES For HANDS-ON LEARNING | AGE: 8 years and above
- IDEAL GIFT SAFETY: This kit has been designed by expert educators. Each item in this kit of great quality, 100% non-toxic, and child safe.
- SKILL SET: Decimals concept, Comparison of fractions, addition, and subtraction of unlike fractions, Sense of handling money in daily life, and Arithmetic operations.
- INCREASES ATTENTION SPAN: Each activity is a combination of reading, comprehending & then application of the understanding. This helps to improve the attention span of the child.
- BUILDS MOTOR SKILLS: The overall concepts and activities need tremendous coordination between various parts of the brain. This further develops the cognitive skills along with the motor skills of the child i.e ability of the child to make movements with the clarity of objectivity.
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
- This kit supports children to explore mathematical concepts through a variety of activities. The instruments used for the activities are designed to enhance learning through a visual approach and the board games ensure children enjoy practicing math independently.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Math Learning Kit for Grade 5 provides an excellent learning opportunity to understand the concepts of the subject. The kit contains 1 Detailed Manual with Concept wise Outcomes and Instructions for Each Activity. Each Concept is supported by a QR Code to understand with the help of a video explanation.
Watch the Unboxing Video!
* * * CONCEPTS COVERED * * *
- Number value and representation using decimal blocks
- Number value and representation using ‘Number of the day’ template
- Number value and representation using O5 building block
- Comparison of decimals using decimal blocks
- Representation of fraction using fraction circles
- Representation of fraction using ‘Fraction quilt’ template
- Addition of fraction using fraction circles
- Subtraction of fraction using fraction circles
- Comparison of fractions using fraction circles
- Area and perimeter using ‘Design a mall’ template
- Data handling and bar graph using ‘Bar graph’ template
- Money representation using currency notes and coins
- Money comparison using currency notes and coins
- Money understanding using ‘Froojus station’ template
- Money understanding using ‘Plan your trip’ template
- Factors and multiples using ‘Bake a cake’ template
- Factors and multiples using ‘At the clinic’ template
- Game- 40 card mathy
- Game- Snakes and ladders
- Game – Pirate
Watch the playlist to learn and perform the activities.
* * * OTHER LEARNING MATERIALS INCLUDED * * *
- 1 item at the clinic template
- 1 item bake a cake template
- 1 item bar graph template
- 1 item design a small template
- 3 sets, number, and signboards
- 1 item, fraction quilt template
- 1 item, froojus station template
- 1 item snake and ladder board game
- 10 items hundred block
- 20 items base ten blocks
- 30 items base one block
- 4 set of 5 building blocks
- 2 set of India euro, Aus, American currency notes & coins
- 1 Set of Fractions
- 10 of each color and booklet: 40 Card Mathy Cards and answer booklet
- 1 item, number of the day template
- 1 item, plan a trip template
- 1 item, pirate board game
- 1 item, place card
- 1 item each place card
- 2 dice and 4 game pieces
- 1 Market with Eraser
|Package dimensions & Weight||320 × 230 × 59 cm;1.18Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||320 × 230 × 59 cm|