Grade 5 | Art and Craft Kit | 15 Activities
₹800.00 (15% off)
•INCLUDES 15 CREATIVE AND CRAFTY FUN ACTIVITIES | AGE: 10 years and above.
•SKILLS ENHANCED: Develops pincer grip and hand movements, creativity and imagination, patience and builds concentration, understand the texture of the paint, sensory integration, sense of pattern creation, motor skills, and dexterity, eye-hand coordination.
•DEFINED OUTCOMES & AGE APPROPRIATE: To understand the expected learning at the end of the chapter.
•INTRODUCTORY MANUAL INTO THE ARTS, MUSIC, AND THEATRE: The QR code is an amazing feature, which opens up the book to have audio and video along with the text. As a teacher, the reader also anyone can easily pick it up and spend their day with it.
•ACTIVITY BASED: To keep students engaged and involved and to show the connection with the real world.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Sparklebox ‘Visual art and craft book’ is a fun and interesting learning activity book for children of age 10 and above. The book contains 15 fun and engaging activities. The ‘Art and Craft Book’ is a comprehensive guide with an approach to holistic development. This beautifully illustrated series deals with the learning of the principles and elements of art.
* * *Key Features* * *
- INTEGRATED CURRICULUM: Multiple activities involving different disciplines of the subject and to make sense of real-life connections
- ACTIVITY BASED: Entire learning is mapped with activities to give live experience to the students
- DEFINED OUTCOMES: For each chapter, defined outcomes to understand learning at the end
- REFLECTIONS: Q&A at the end to evaluate the understanding level of the child
- TECH ENABLED: QR Codes to improve engagement and understanding of the concepts.
* * *LEARNING OUTCOMES* * *
- Students will be able to explore the culture and different art forms, tribal arts and handicrafts of India
- Students will be able to understand how the ancient/ tribal people used the cave/ walls as a medium to portray their art/story.
- Students will be able to learn how to make dyes from natural materials.
- Students will be able to develop observation skills to draw basic figures and forms and motifs in the style of a particular tribal art
- Students will be able to develop the ability to communicate content, context, and process of their work visually and orally.
- Students will be able to understand the concept of dream-catcher in different cultures.
- Students will be able to learn how to make tints and shades of a single color and apply paint with strokes and dabbing technique.
- Students will be able to learn the importance of goal setting and symmetry using elements of art.
- Students will be able to understand the meanings of the symbols used in aboriginal art.
- Students will be able to learn basic weaving skills to construct a 3D craft.
* * *ACTIVITIES INCLUDED* * *
- Indian Art Forms
- Tools and Colours
- Saura Tribal Art
- Story Strip
- Mural Projector
- Tribal Necklace
- Basket Weaving
- Aboriginal Art
- When I Grow Up, I Wish To Be
- If I Were A Kite
- My Dream World
- Reaching Sky
- Let’s Create
|Package dimensions & Weight||350 × 270 × 40 cm;0.4Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||350 × 270 × 40 cm|