Grade 6 | Math Kit | 20 Activities
₹1,400.00 (15% off)
- INCLUDES FUN ACTIVITIES For HANDS-ON LEARNING | AGE: 9 years and above
- IMPROVES SENSORY DEVELOPMENT SKILLS: The child can read and touch the objective to make sense of the object.
- ENHANCES TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS: Each concept is converted into an activity. This also helps to ensure that there is clarity of finishing each activity in a certain duration of time to move to the next activity.
- INCREASES ATTENTION SPAN: Each activity is a combination of reading, comprehending & then application of the understanding. This helps to improve the attention span of the child.
- BUILDS MOTOR SKILLS: The overall concepts and activities need tremendous coordination between various parts of the brain. This further develops the cognitive skills along with the motor skills of the child i.e ability of the child to make movements with the clarity of objectivity.
- IMPROVES LEARNING OUTCOMES: Improves Spatial Skills, Enhances Creativity & Imagination, Helps to improve Alphabet & Number Recognition, Supports in Object Recognition, Improves Analytical& Critical Thinking, Increases Curiosity& Hand-Eye Co-ordination.
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Math Learning Kit for Grade 6 provides an excellent learning opportunity to understand the concepts of the subject. The kit contains 1 Detailed Manual with Concept wise Outcomes and Instructions for Each Activity. Each Concept is supported by a QR Code to understand with the help of a video explanation.
Watch the Unboxing Video!
* * *CONCEPTS INCLUDED * * *
- Addition and subtraction of integers using integer counters
- Representation and comparison of decimals using decimal blocks
- Addition and subtraction of decimals using decimal blocks
- Multiplication and division of decimals using decimal blocks
- Factors, Multiples, HCF and LCM using Cuisenaire strips
- Addition and subtraction of unlike fractions using Cuisenaire strips
- Representation of algebra tiles
- Finding the value of a variable using algebra tiles
- Balancing algebraic equations using algebra tiles
- Angles and types of angles using geometry kit
- Triangles and types of triangles using geometry kit
- Integer game using integer chart
- Playbook Template- Number of the day (application of operations on numbers)
- Playbook Template – Plan your living room (application of area and perimeter)
- Playbook Template – Good home café(application of ratio and proportion)
- Playbook Template – Data handling (application of data handling and graph)
- Playbook Template – Do you have money? (application of integers)
- Playbook Template – Geometry city (application of lines, angles, and triangles)
- Playbook Template – Roll to solve (application of solving the expression)
- Game- 40 card mathy
Watch the playlist to learn and perform the activities.
* * * OTHER LEARNING MATERIALS INCLUDED* * *
- 50 integer counters
- Base 1- 20 each, Base 10 – 20 Each, Base 100- 5 each Decimal Blocks
- 3 Sets Cuisenaire Strips
- Constant 30, X2 10, X: 20: Algebra Tiles
- 3 Sets of Geometry Kits
- 1 Integer Chart
- 3 Sets of Number and Sign Boards
- 1 item Number of the day template
- 1 item, plan your living room template
- 1 item Good home café template
- 1 item data handling template
- 1 item, do you have a money template
- 1 item, geometry city template
- 1 item, roll to solve template
- 10 of each color and 1 booklet: 40 Card Mathy Cards answer booklet and score sheet
- 1 item Marker with Eraser
- 2 Dice & 4 game pieces
|Package dimensions & Weight||20 × 16 × 14 cm;0.73Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 14 cm|