Grade K2 | Math Kit | 18 Activities
₹1,050.00 (15% off)
- INCLUDES FUN ACTIVITIES For HANDS-ON LEARNING | AGE: 4 years and above
- BUILDS MOTOR SKILLS: The overall concepts and activities need tremendous coordination between various parts of the mind. This further develops the cognitive skills along with the motor skills of the child i.e ability of the child to make movements with the clarity of objectivity.
- ECE EXPERTS: This kit has been designed by experts in ECE. Each item in this kit is of great quality, 100% non-toxic, and child safe.
- INCREASES ATTENTION SPAN: Each activity is a combination of reading, comprehending & then application of the understanding. This helps to improve the attention span of the child.
- CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION: Helps to improve Alphabet & Number Recognition, Supports in Object Recognition, Improves Analytical & Critical Thinking.
- IMPROVES LEARNING OUTCOMES: Improves Spatial Skills, Enhances Creativity & Imagination, Helps to improve Alphabet & Number Recognition, Supports in Object Recognition, Improves Analytical & Critical Thinking, Increases Curiosity & Hand-Eye Co-ordination.
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Math Learning kit for Grade K2 provides an excellent learning opportunity to understand the concept of the Subject. The kit comes with a Detailed Manual with Concept wise Outcomes and Instructions for Each Activity. Each Concept is supported by a QR Code to understand with the help of a video explanation.
Watch the Unboxing Video !
* * * CONCEPTS COVERED * * *
- Number building and representation using a Tens frame
- Number building and representation using Numicons
- Number building and representation using Cuisenaire strips
- Number building and representation using Tens and ones blocks
- Number building and representation using ‘Number of the day’ template
- Comparison of numbers using a Tens frame
- Comparison of numbers using Numicons
- Comparison of numbers using Cuisenaire strips
- Comparison of numbers using ‘More, less or equal’ template
- Even or odd using Numicons
- Even or odd using a Tens frame
- Addition using Numicons/Cuisenaire strips
- Addition using Tens and ones blocks
- Addition using counters
- Subtraction using ‘Subtraction in action’ template
- Skip counting using ‘Skip count and color’ template
- Game- The number bingo
- Number bonds using the ‘Slide and decompose’ template.
Watch this playlist to learn and perform the activities.
***OTHER IMPORTANT LEARNING MATERIAL INCLUDED***
- 1 Set Numicons
- 1 Set Cuisenaire Strips
- 2 items tens frame
- 2 sets of number cards
- 1 item, one and tens spinner
- 2 sets of sign cards
- 10 items base ten blocks
- 20 items base one blocks
- 20 items counters
- 1 item, addition in an action template
- 1 item subtraction in an action template
- 1 item number of the day template
- 1 item skip count and color template
- 1 item, more, less, or equal template
- 1 item, slide and decompose template
- 1item the number bingo template
- 1 item marker with eraser
|Package dimensions & Weight||320 × 230 × 59 cm;0.58Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||320 × 230 × 59 cm|